How to Apply
All our properties are rented out to residents through North Yorkshire Home Choice.
Priority will be given to applicants that have a local connection to the area.
Here are the local connection requirements. You must have at least one of these.
Just must satisfy one of the following:
- Have lived in the Selby district for at least three out of the last five years
- Have lived the district for at least three out of the last twelve months
- Have close family living in the area for at least five years (close family – mother, father, adult son, adult daughter, adult brother or adult sister)
- Have regular permanent full time or part time employment with a company or organisation based within the area or where employment requires you to be located within the area.
- Have a need to move into the area to take up offer of regular permanent employment.
Other criteria will also be taken into consideration such as how many bedrooms you need and size of the property.